Monday, March 21, 2011

A strange Black Swan. . . ! :)

Hi pa!

i know you may laugh at it; i too did initially, till... 
...till. . .i began hearing it laugh at me..!! :)

Here it is...a pattern that emerged by sheer chance...or in short, serendipity..!

I was shocked & amazed at HOW it looked like a mysterious, tantalizingly beautiful SWAN...!! :)

And before you laugh it off as a random cellection of numbers & symbols, let me assure you otherwise...!

It is actually the exact expression, or, a short-cut if you want, to compute the sum of the first 'n' natural numbers, with each raised to the power of 100

Yes, you 'heard' it right...it is the value of : {Click to see it as a larger image}













And you might be surprised to know that I had to toil more to get the above summation equation than the below expression...!! :)

Anyways, here she is. . . my beautiful Black Swan...! :)

"Why can't I  too recognize/find visual patterns in beautiful numbers..?? :-/
Certainly, if our ancestors could find our so-called 'constellations' by sheer co-incidence like the Big Bear(Ursa Major), the Hunter (Orion), Scorpius(Scorpion), The Bull(Taurus) et al, then, I too can ( & shall)...! :)"
~R. . . 

[Click on it, to view it better...]

Love & Best wishes,
the boy in "rags"
--------------------------










--------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleeze do give me YOUr (in)valuable feedback...!
Thanks a lot in deed.. :)