Sunday, September 5, 2010

When Life Seemed Nothing..!

I sat & sighed heavily....

Recently, I have had the feeling that...Life...the thing we're so excited about...this phenomenon...is....


Life!  is Nothing.... :-(


In-voluntarily, an equation came to me...out of the dull & dreary emptiness of TIME....where ALL I could see on the time-scape (like land-scape...) was Nothing-ness...


In deed, I felt...
"Life!" = "Nothing..." :(


I went out...fer a walk alone...and then mentally gazed at the strange Equation-essence that I had seemed to have distilled from the cauldron of my experiences...


It was both beautiful & bitterly painful...to make eye-contact with it..., as i could sense something laughing at my helpless-ness...

But then...


After having felt empty, tired, lonely, & frustrated....& having uttered that....a strange thought...an observation pops up...followed by a gush of emotions of some special people, & loved & loving ones...


I sigh...smile...nod my head...& remark silently to my-self...

"Life!" = "Nothing..."

Hmmm...!!

But well...u moRon..!

The equation...is commutative....so please re-Right it...i mean re-write it...& you shall see... :)

Indeed...THANKS to some Miracles....some Angels....

"Nothing..." = "Life!"

Yes...!! I exclaimed...!! :)

NOTHING...equals LIFE! 

I Sigh again....but this time...with a smile on my lips...& tears in my eyes...

:). . .

Love & THANKS,

a Life (or a Nothing ! ) in 'rags'. . . :) . . .












--------------------
To make you smile. . . :) (please click on the picture below to 'see' clearly)

3 comments:

  1. Yeh true !!

    Life! = Nothing

    if life is Nothing inherently, then i can make it mean anything i want. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah true Raghu!!
    Life is nothing!!
    wud like to quote a line from YeddheLu Manjunatha!! ;)
    Manja justifying that whatever hes doing in his life is not wrong-"nodi yeno ee bhoomi mell hutbitidhivi,
    saayo thanka badhukbeku..yellaru baLakke onnondh shyli itkotharey..naav balaskoLo shyli idhappa.." ;D

    but this is not the way to LIVE..isnt it..
    we shud ve a meaningful life, live with the society, loving people and taking love from them, and keep others and us in the so called feeling of 'Happiness', and try our best to stay out of 'Sadness'..
    Raghu!! what u r saying is correct..
    but u know Life is a perspective..it can be seen in many ways..and v can see many of such diff opinions in movies like forrest gump......
    but ultimately, its the perspective that we have, which suits us matters!! :)
    correct no Raghu??

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nagesh --- Cool, it's like a ZERO Vector...!
    [My teacher used to scold us as to WHY we never asked the question---HOW can a ZERO Vector be a vector...?? 'coz a vector HAS to have both Magnitude & Direction...but what about a ZERO vector..!?? ;) The answer...was something similar to what YOU've considered..! :)]

    @Pavan--- of-course dear Pavan...! :)
    That's what me realized...!

    Life EQUALS Nothing...(Pessimistic..Glass HALF-empty..!)..

    But at the same time...it is commutative...so...

    NOTHING can/does EQUAL Life..! :) [Glass half-full... :)]

    CHEEERS....hic..!! ;) :)

    ReplyDelete

Pleeze do give me YOUr (in)valuable feedback...!
Thanks a lot in deed.. :)