Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Out of the Blue..!

Oh My, My !!


No words to express the incredible POWER of this phenomenon today...featuring...something very rare....something...called Intuition...!
{I don't want to talk much about it here...though some of my close friends have been unlucky enough to hear loads about it...! :) }


Today, was my first day at office...with my head & body still reeling in the wake of my ruthlessness & restless travels & travails...


And I had gone to the office with loads of sweets to share on the occasion of my sister's recent engagement...(August-29, a Prime...as i noted.. :) )...


Sure enough, replies & wishes started pouring in from many of my friends...spread out over different office-buildings...& I too got busy planning about my future line of work...now that i was back in office...


But one such mail from a dear friend...caught my eye...!
I don't know HOW...and I simply do not know WHY...!


It was a simple mail from him--my friend & colleague Shreyas, which said he would love to catch up with me...
But in the signature...was his mobile number....which was what struck ME immediately...!!


I did NOT do ANY calculations...Absolutely NONE...!
But my "HEART" (it's not the heart literally, when we use this term...mind you..!), instantly felt that this number, MUST be PRiME...! :)


My MIND laughed off the idea...since the probability that a number that is of the order of 9 BILLION & 900 Million ...being a PRIME is simply sooo tiny...JUST that it is ODD is NO reason to believe it to be PRIME...!!


BUT...


As I was discussing with my dear friend Siva over tea in the morning...we're more of HEART-people...& soon, my HEART had won over...!


I quickly ran a check on the number...HEART in my Mouth.....


[9900-----9]


Aannnd....


VoiLa...!!!!


It was PRIME indeed...! :)


ANNND don't think it is just hindsight now....


There is something beyond LoGiC,...
It even surpasses MAGiC...


(for what we call as Magic..is usually just sleight-of-hand..!)


It is what is called Intuition...it happens to ALL of Us...some or the other time...but we seldom listen to it...since, we have some other priorities...!


Like LoVE, it is one of the greatest GiFTs of which we can sometimes see a glimpse of...! :)
And just like LoVE, it is the least understood...& un-explored...! :-|


And today...me moron was lucky enough to be in a state of Mind-less-ness, so that i did not sniff this voice... :)


I immediately hastened to thank my friend...for his mail to me..:)


But the beautiful part was...while doing it...me discovered YET another lovely fact about that number...!! :)


Me came to know...that...that....


the NUMBER....the 10-digit number....was in fact the hypotenuse of a Right-angled Triangle...!! :)


In other words...it was ALSO the eldest sibling...to put it in my words...of a "basic" or "unique" Pythagorean triplet (a,b,c)...!!! :)


"Basic" in the sense, 


Given that (a,b,c) is a "basic" Pythagorean triplet, we can trivially derive an infinite number of Pythagorean triplets for ALL +ve integers k...
ie. if (a,b,c) is a Pythagorean triplet, 
then, it implies that (k.a, k.b, k.c) is also a Pythagorean triplet fer ALL values of k over the set of +ve integers.


E.g., Given that (3,4,5) is a Pythagorean triplet,
then, so is (6,8,10), & so is (9,12, 15) & so on...!! ( see why..?? :) )
[Try it with your friends & Maths "cheaters"...oops i mean "teachers" esp., when they ask you to tell them some Pythagorean triplets...!! :)]


But (3,4,5) is irreducible (in the realm of Integers!) & that is  what i called a "basic" Pythagorean triplet.. :) But right now, me moron do NOT know the exact term used fer such triplets...MUST be something similar is what...my Intuition tells me..!! :)


ANYWAY, where was I...??
Where AM i..??


Here i AM...still reeling....will faint to sleep now....my DREAMS await me..!! :)


I am still thrilled to recall the moment when I discover, to my SURPRISE & WONDER...
that the 9 Billion-plus number...could NOT only be a PRiME...but then..later on...the eldest sibling of a basic Pythagorean Triplet too...!!


I could NOT ask fer MORE...on an other-wise ordinary looking day...!


HOPE you too have had experiences of this kind...(need not be w.r.t numbers...ANYthing...!)...


and HOPE u will stop & LISTEN & FEEL what your HEART--nay, Intuition has to say..! :)


Good Night...! Sleep Snug & Tight...!
And my you Feel such Love & Delight..! :)


LOVE & Best Wishes,
the moron in rags...
---------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------




And to make you smile now...here goes...(Courtesy Jim Davis...) :)
Click on it...fer a clear view..! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleeze do give me YOUr (in)valuable feedback...!
Thanks a lot in deed.. :)